Planning policy provides the framework that will guide and control the development of land and buildings in the area and sets out proposals as to how it should develop in the future. The policies are then used to assess planning applications and to decide what development is appropriate.
People and Place Project - 31st March - 29th April 2022
Get involved in shaping the future of northern Devon:
- Find out more by visiting our dedicated portal.
- complete our community survey.
- comment on our approach to opportunities to get involved through a consultation on our draft Statement of Community Involvement (SCI).
Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) - 31st March - 29th April 2022
Help us identify and assess land that might have the potential for future development:
- Submit details of a potential site.
- Comment on the draft methodology.
- Register your interest to sit on a stakeholder panel to help review sites.
Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) - 31st March - 13th May 2022
Have your say on our draft planning guidance on affordable housing.
Planning Applicaion Validation List - 31st March - 13th May 2022
Comment on the draft planning application validation checklist that sets out what information and documentation is required to be submitted in support of a planning application.