Toggle menu

Bring photo ID to vote

Check what photo ID you'll need to vote in person in the General Election on 4 July.

Make a Building Control Application

File icon

Full Plans and Building Notice applications should be submitted using the Submit-a-Plan online application site. 

Start now (opens in new tab)

If you are unsure which type of application to submit, read our guidance on which type of application procedure to use.

Building work solely required for disabled persons may be exempt from fees.  Please contact us if you believe this may apply to your project.

Submit-a-Plan applicant and agent support

Demolition notices

Demolition Notice forms are available via the Downloads section on the right of this page. The Word version can be downloaded and filled in using your computer.

There is a charge of £165 for Demolition notices.


If you require any assistance with submitting your application please contact Building Control.

LABC - Local Authority Building Control

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email