Season permits entitle you to park in all of our Long Stay Car Parks with the exception of Westward Ho! (permits are only valid from 1st November to 14th March) on any day of the week.
PERMITTED LONG STAY CAR PARKS
- BIDEFORD Cattle Market / Clarence Wharf / Honestone Street / Riverbank Long Stay / Springfield
- WESTWARD HO! Main / Slipway / Wilkeys Field ( ONLY VALID 1st Nov - 14th March )
- HOLSWORTHY The Manor / Well Park
- NORTHAM Bonehill
- TORRINGTON Barley Grove / Sydney House
- APPLEDORE Churchfields / Odun Road / West Appledore
Season permits can be purchased for periods of 1 month, 6 months, or 12 months and provide exceptional value when compared to the daily purchase of a Pay and Display ticket.
A season permit costs:
- £55.00 for 1 month
- £284.70 for 6 months
- £474.50 for 12 months
You will need:
- an account on our online permits system
- your vehicle's registration number (number plate)
- a debit or credit card
Terms and conditions
- The use of this permit does not preclude you from receiving a Penalty Charge Notice should you fail to comply with these terms and conditions or commit any other offence contrary to the District of Torridge Off Street Parking Places Order 2023. Please see the information board in the car park for further details.
- This permit is vehicle specific.
- The Council accepts no liability for the loss or damage to vehicles or the contents thereof.
- In using this permit in your designated vehicle you are agreeing to the Council's terms & conditions contained herein and within the above mentioned Order.