Overnight parking for motorhomes and campervans
Overnight parking, any period between 6pm to 10am is allowed in the following car parks:
£8 per night, per bay
- Riverbank (Long Stay) car park, Bideford EX39 2QS
- The Main car park, Westward Ho! EX39 1LG
- The Manor car park, Holsworthy EX22 6DJ
- Sydney House (South Street) car park, Torrington EX38 8AA
£15 per night, per bay
Individual payment must be made for each bay in use, e.g. 2 payments if 2 bays used.
The usual contraventions of the car park still apply for overnight stays, such as the prohibition of any open cooking or fires in the car park. Please familiarise yourselves with the terms and conditions board of any car park you stay in, located adjacent to the Pay & Display machines in each car park.
Please note: The maximum stay is 2 nights in any location.
For more information on overnight parking for Motor Homes in other areas of the UK, go to Motorhome Stopovers in the UK and Ireland.
Dos & Don'ts
- NO Barbeques or Open Fires
- NO Awnings/Extensions to be erected
- NO Tables & Chairs to be used outside of the vehicle.