Toggle menu

Bring photo ID to vote

Check what photo ID you'll need to vote in person in the General Election on 4 July.

More licences

File icon

The Licensing team are also responsible for Boat and Scrap Metal Licences.

Caravan and Camping Site Licences are the responsibility of the Environmental Protection Team.

Tattooing, skin piercing, acupuncture and electrolysis licences are the responsibility of the Food and Safety Team.

Information on licences which are not the responsibility of Torridge District Council can be found under Other Licences.

Boat & Skippers

The Council operates a licensing scheme for pleasure boats to operate in the Torridge estuary.

Scrap metal

In order to carry on a business as a Scrap Metal Dealer, you will need to be licensed by Torridge District Council. A scrap metal business is defined as - (a) a business consisting wholly or partly in buying or selling scrap metal, or (b) motor salvage. If your business falls into either of these categories you will need a licence.

Other licences

Licences are also required for a range of activities which are not the responsibility of Torridge District Council. The most common licences are listed here.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email