Toggle menu

Bring photo ID to vote

Check what photo ID you'll need to vote in person in the General Election on 4 July.

Report a problem in a car park

If you are aware of a problem in your area, whether it be a fault with a car park, an abandoned or untaxed vehicles, we'd like you to let us know.

Triangle with exclamation mark icon

Condition of a car park

Our car parks are regularly inspected, however, if you observe any problems with the condition or lighting of one of our car parks, please email us, or phone us on 01237 428981.


If a vehicle is parked in a manner that causes an obstruction in an area without any parking restrictions please contact your local Police station by calling 101 (non-emergencies number).

Untaxed vehicles

The DVLA provide an online service for members of the public to report untaxed vehicles.

Alternatively, you can write to the nearest DVLA Enforcement Centre, or phone the Vehicle Customer Enquiry line on 0300 790 6802 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).

Call charges to 0300 numbers from different landline and mobile providers vary. 

Abandoned vehicles

Please use our online abandoned vehicle reporting form to inform our Waste and Recycling team.

Antisocial Behaviour in Car Parks

Antisocial behaviour will not be accepted in Torridge District Council Car Parks.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email