Toggle menu

Energy rebate form for band A-D properties

As part of their initiative to help households with rising energy costs, the Government have announced a £150 rebate for certain households.

If you don't pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit, and your property is banded A-D, you can now apply online to request your rebate.

You will need:

  • your Council Tax account reference
  • a recent bank statement

Start now

Discretionary payments for band E-H properties

Discretionary payments for bands E-H are not yet available. We anticipate that these payments will be available from mid-June, once further software upgrades have been completed.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email