Toggle menu

£150 Energy Rebate Scheme

I'm overdrawn at the bank, what can I do?

You can approach your bank to discuss "first right of appropriation" so the bank doesn't use the energy grant to pay off the overdraft. The Government have supplied a sample letter that you may find helpful when applying.

Please note this is the decision of the bank and not that of the Local Authority

Reminder: If you are a cash payer you can request the grant to be offset on your Council Tax as part of your application. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email