Toggle menu

£150 Energy Rebate Scheme

Who can get the £150?

Householders in band A to D properties may qualify for this rebate. If you don't know which band your property is in, you can find it on your latest Council Tax bill or use the Valuation Office website to check. Band E properties that currently receive a Disabled Banding Reduction will also qualify under the main rebate scheme. Your Council Tax Bill will show you if this has been applied to your property. Government Guidance states that payment can be made to the person who is liable to pay the Council Tax (or would be were the property not exempt) is not a local authority, a corporate body or other body such as a housing association, the government or governmental body.

The Full Policy can be read here  Torridge Council Tax Rebate Scheme 2022 - Bands A-D (PDF) [185KB]

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email