Services A to Z

  • Alcohol & Entertainment Licences

    Please note the Licensing Team have moved offices the new address is: Licensing Team, Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford, EX39 2QG. Some of our forms may have the old address on at the moment.

  • Contact us

    The Council's Environmental Protection Team works to protect the local environment and to control pollution. We also provide pest control advice and dog warden services

  • Elections

  • Energy Efficiency Advice

    Simple energy efficiency measures can reduce fuel bills and conserve heat, giving you a warmer home. You might be able to get help with your energy costs or to make your home more energy efficient. Grants & loans are made available for homeowner-occupiers, landlords and tenants for insulation works and heating installations through the Energy Company Obligation

  • Housing Advice

    The Council offers free, impartial and confidential advice regarding housing related issues.