Apply for Planning Permission
Submission of Planning Applications
To submit your planning application online click on the Planning Portal Icon below:
Applications can be submitted as follows:
- Hard/Paper Copy (Only one copy required unless a full and listed building application is being submitted in which case two copies would need to be provided)
- Email to Planning Support - email@example.com with the application form and all relevant documents in PDF format
- Planning Portal
- Download paper forms
Payment of Planning Fees
We accept payment in the following ways, please include a planning reference number or relevant site address:
- Cheque (made payable to 'Torridge District Council')
- Debit or Credit Card at Reception at Riverbank House or over the phone by calling Planning Support on 01237 428711
- BACS - Our bank details are: Sort Code: 30-90-78, Account Number: 29541760, Account Name: "Torridge District Council - Receipts" (Customers should email remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applications submitted to the Planning Portal will need to be paid directly to them by calling Tel: 0333 3233 900 or by visiting www.planningportal.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to confirm the updated fees for a planning application please use the link below to the Planning Portal website.
PLEASE NOTE: A draft joint North Devon and Torridge Validation Checklist is subject to public consultation until 13th May 2022. Please use this link to view and respond to the consultation.
The council also require additional documents to accompany your planning application. Please take a look at our 'local lists' below for details on what we require.