Apply for Planning Permission
Submission of Planning Applications
To submit your planning application online click on the Planning Portal Icon below:
Applications can be submitted as follows:
- Hard/Paper Copy (Only one copy required unless a full and listed building application is being submitted in which case two copies would need to be provided)
- Email to Planning Support - firstname.lastname@example.org with the application form and all relevant documents in PDF format
- Planning Portal
- Download paper forms
Payment of Planning Fees
We accept payment in the following ways, please include a planning reference number or relevant site address:
- Cheque (made payable to 'Torridge District Council')
- Debit or Credit Card at Reception at Riverbank House or over the phone by calling Planning Support on 01237 428711
- BACS - Our bank details are: Sort Code: 30-90-78, Account Number: 29541760, Account Name: "Torridge District Council - Receipts" (Customers should email remittance advice to email@example.com)
- Applications submitted to the Planning Portal will need to be paid directly to them by calling Tel: 0333 3233 900 or by visiting www.planningportal.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to confirm the updated fees for a planning application please use the link below to the Planning Portal website.
The council also require additional documents to accompany your planning application. Please take a look at our 'local lists' below for details on what we require.