How can I get my bill reduced?

You can get money off your bill or even pay nothing in certain circumstances. For example if you live alone, or with people who do not have to pay, if you are disabled, or if your home falls under one of the qualifying criteria. You may also be entitled to money off your bill if you are on a low income, this is called Council Tax Support.