Planning Applications (Development Management)
Welcome to the Development Management homepage of Torridge. This is the hub for information on anything relating to past or present planning applications or if you are looking for advice on whether you need permission or if you are thinking of making an application.
Advice and Information
"Please be aware that Torridge District Council are now charging for Pre application advice, the procedure and fee schedule that will be applied can be found by clicking on the following link: Pre-App Protocol [122kb]
In an attempt to limit the impact of this on our customers the charges will not be applied in the following circumstances:
1. Planning applications relating to facilities for the disabled.
2. Planning Applications by Town or Parish councils.
3. Planning Applications by Registered Charities
4. Householder Planning applications.
5. Listed building applications .
6. Planning matters relating to enforcement.
7. Discussions with local residents affected by Planning Applications for development .
8. One meeting with the applicant following a refusal of planning permission.