Cinema Licences
Services A to Z
Text Size
Text size: normal Text size: large Text size: extra large
In order to use Google Translation, you must first accept widget cookies via Privacy Settings below

In order to use AddThis Toolbar, you must first accept social cookies via Privacy Settings below


Print Friendly and PDF



Cinema Licences

Cinema Licences - a licence to show films - have been replaced by Premises Licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003. Please see Alcohol and Entertainment Licences for further information.