Monthly Business Reports
The Monthly Business Monitoring Report (MBR) summarises achievements and progress against the Councils Strategic Plan 2012-15 and current key Business Plans actions, measures, expenditure and income.
Monthly Business Reviews were first introduced in 2007/08 although the format has changed over time.
The information currently provided in the Monthly Business Review reports includes:
· Performance Highlights – Includes a summary of key performance information and headline financial statements.
· Income and Salaries Monitoring – The two key areas of the Council's revenue budget which, if controlled gives a high probability of providing services within budget.
· Budget Monitoring, Revenue Summary – A high level summary of the Council's income and expenditure performance.
· Budget Monitoring, Capital and Reserves Summary – Includes a summary of the capital expenditure to date together with a note on useable capital receipts. In addition a breakdown of the Earmarked Reserves of the Council highlighting the balances which have not been specifically committed.
· Strategic Plan Goals Performance Updates – Information and updates regarding the key business plan actions being undertaken by the Council linked to our four Strategic Goals:
Goal 1 Developing a Prosperous & Sustainable Economy
Goal 2 Stronger, Safer, Healthier Communities
Goal 3 Protecting & Enhancing our Quality Environment
Goal 4 An Effective & Confident Council
For more information contact Harry Roper 01237 428959 or email Harry.Roper@Torridge.Gov.uk
|07 08 Monthly Business Report [187kb]|